Will the 2016 Chevy Malibu Price Buy the Premium Amenities You Want?
For drivers in the market for a new sedan, will the 2016 Chevy Malibu price give them everything they want?
As consumers search for the perfect car, pricing is a big consideration, as is value. Buyers browsing and comparing the latest models may feel torn between a car like the Malibu and a popular model like the 2016 Honda Accord. Which vehicle offers the biggest bang for your buck and the prime features you want most?
For some clarity in this debate, come along with us as we compare pricing and amenities for the Accord and the Malibu. A clear winner emerges—but which nameplate will it be?
In terms of cost, the Accord and the Malibu are very close at the base model level, but the difference in amenity offerings between the two vehicles is huge.
Pricing for the Accord Sedan models shapes up this way:
- Accord Sedan LX: $22,205 MSRP (for models with 6MT)*
- Accord Sedan Sport: $24,265 MSRP (for models with 6MT)*
- Accord Sedan EX: $25,580 MSRP (for models with 6MT)*
- Accord Sedan EX-L: $28,670 MSRP*
- Accord Sedan EX-L V-6: $30,745 MSRP*
- Accord Sedan Touring: $34,680 MSRP*
The 2016 Malibu lineup comprises the following trim levels and prices:
- Chevy Malibu L: Pricing begins at $21,625 MSRP
- Chevy Malibu LS: Pricing begins at $23,120 MSRP
- Chevy Malibu 1LT: Pricing begins at $25,020 MSRP
- Chevy Malibu 2LT: Pricing begins at $28,620 MSRP
- Chevy Malibu Premier: Pricing begins at $30,920 MSRP
Bang for the Buck
In terms of what drivers will get for their money, the Honda Accord pulls far ahead of the Malibu.
Many amenities come standard onboard the Accord for the base-model price that are not offered in the base-model Malibu, including a multi-angle rearview camera with dynamic guidelines, dual-zone automatic climate control, Bluetooth wireless connectivity, automatic headlights, a one-touch power driver’s window, a CD player, an exterior temperature gauge, and alloy wheels.
Various available features are also offered for the Accord that drivers won’t get in the Chevy Malibu, including:
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Heated rear seats
- One-touch power passenger window
- Rear air-conditioning vents
- Fog lights
- Cargo tie-downs
Slide Behind the Wheel
Drivers can explore the other winning attributes of the 2016 Honda Accord at any Central Illinois Honda Dealers location. Stop by and see us or contact us today to take a test drive onboard this exceptional sedan.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $835.00 destination charge, and options. Dealers set their own prices.