Honda’s Impact on American Auto Market
Honda has been an engine of growth for the U.S. economy for more than 50 years
Following an operational strategy of building products close to its customers, Honda has invested $1.2 billion into its U.S. Manufacturing plants over the last two years alone, bringing Honda¹s total U.S. capital investment to more than $12.5 billion.
- $12.5 billion capital investment in the U.S.
- 90% of vehicles sold in the U.S. were produced in North America in 2012
- 9 manufacturing facilities in America
- 1.21 million cars and light trucks built in the U.S. in 2012
- 14 R&D facilities in America
- First international automaker with the capability to perform “complete product creation” in America
- 134,000 jobs created by American Honda dealerships
The New Look of Standard
Honda Vehicles come with many advanced features standard. Watch the video below to learn more!