Honda Wins Best Value Brand from KBB
Honda has just taken home the win for Kelley Blue Book’s “2017 Best Value Brand” in the non-luxury segment.* It’s already widely known that Honda provides drivers with great vehicles at great prices, but this award just proves that Honda still has it. Stay with us to learn more about this esteemed award and what Honda had to do to win it.
How the Win Came to Be
The reason for Honda’s win is pretty simple to grasp. For many years Honda has been the expert at providing drivers with reliable cars at an affordable price that still brings comfort, convenience, innovative technology, and more. Not to mention, the vehicles Honda sells don’t quickly plummet in value like some other brands. The residual value of their vehicles is higher than many of their competitors, meaning that the driver saves money upfront and when they decide it’s time to upgrade. Check out some of the vehicles known for being some of Honda’s best value cars below.
- Honda Accord – Perfectly sized for friends and family, this affordable midsize sedan is a great multi-purpose vehicle.
- Honda Accord Hybrid – Same great appeal as the original, but with even better fuel efficiency.
- Honda Civic – Available in Sedan and Coupe models, this compact car is a perpetual driver favorite.
- Honda Clarity Fuel Cell – While producing zero emissions, this vehicle literally runs on fumes—hydrogen, that is. This makes it perfect for the eco-friendly commuter.
- Honda CR-V – With more than 20 years of being a best-seller under its belt, there’s no one the CR-V can’t accommodate.
- Honda Fit – Fitting in tight parking spots without sticking you with a cramped interior is what this subcompact car does best.
- Honda HR-V – A subcompact SUV that is sporty, spacious, and dominating this new vehicle segment.
- Honda Odyssey – Spacious doesn’t even begin to describe this comfortable and convenient minivan.
- Honda Pilot – Drivers can find all of the sporty performance and style they desire without sacrificing space with this three-row SUV.
- Honda Ridgeline – Even though it’s tough and capable, this pickup truck doesn’t hold back on comfort, convenience, or tech.
See What Honda Can Do for You
Don’t waste any more time; today could be the day you find and drive off in your perfect Honda vehicle. Come down to your nearest Central Illinois Honda Dealers location to see these vehicles and in person and get behind the wheel for a test drive or two. You can also contact us online to learn more about financing and our current promotions.
*For more information, visit Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.