Is the 2015 Honda Accord EX-L Right for You?
When you go shopping for a new mid-size car in Central Illinois, we hope that the 2015 Accord is at the top of your list, but even after you’ve decided on the latest model of Honda’s famous car, you’ve got to choose the right trim level. Though you have five different trim level options on the sedan, we think you’ll appreciate the 2015 Honda Accord EX-L for the way it strikes just the right balance between affordability and elegance.
Let’s take a look.
Just a Touch Below Top-of-the-Line
While we know that there are some drivers out there who need to have the top-of-the-line trim level, we also know there are those of you who just want a nice selection of comfort and technology features that put you above the entry-level models. And that’s why we’re recommending the EX-L.
Here are just a few of the features that explain why it’s one of the most popular trims here at Central Illinois Honda Dealers:
- Your choice of 185-hp four-cylinder or 278-hp V6 engine
- Leather-trimmed interior
- Heated front seating
- Forward collision and lane departure warning systems
- 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with lumbar support
- One-touch power moonroof with tilt
- Multi-angle rearview camera
Like we said, the Accord Touring isn’t a bad choice if you want to just go all out, but we think that the EX-L is the right choice for so many more drivers because of the way it lets you choose the smaller engine or the V6 depending on what kind of car you prefer.
Of course, maybe these amenities sound like a bit much for you; Honda has the LX, Sport, and EX trim levels below this one, and you can find the following features on all of them:
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink for phone and audio
- Honda’s i-MID infotainment system with 8-inch touchscreen
- Steering wheel-mounted controls for technology, cruise, and phone
- Rearview camera with dynamic guidelines
- SMS texting and Pandora radio compatibility
These are just some of the features that are setting a new standard for “standard features” across the auto world, starting with the Accord.
Find Your Accord Today
Though the 2015 Honda Accord EX-L is one of our most popular models, we know that you might prefer one of the other four trim levels. Let us help you find the right Accord for you; visit a Central Illinois Honda Dealer today for a test drive.