2019 Honda Pilot Trim Levels
Honda Pilot LX
The Honda Pilot’s baseline LX trim is priced at $31,450 MSRP* (2WD, 6-Speed Automatic).
- Honda Sensing: Now, every Honda Pilot trim level offers a Collison Mitigation Braking System, a Lane Keeping Assist System, a Road Departure Mitigation System, and Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow. These intelligent features are grouped under the celebrated Honda Sensing safety package.
- Driver Visibility: Every Pilot comes standard with a Multi-Angle Rearview Camera, LED Headlights with Auto-On/Off, LED Daytime Running Lights, and Auto High-Beam Headlights.
- Spacious, Flexible Interior: The Pilot’s massive and easy-to-configure cabin has continually distinguished it from lesser competitors. It’s LX trim offers 152.9 cu. ft. of passenger space, and even with a full carload of passengers, you’ll be able to accommodate 16.5 cu. ft. of cargo behind the third row. Both this row and the 2nd-row seats can be collapsed to make room for bigger loads.
Honda Pilot EX
Drivers who opt for the EX upgrade will receive advanced convenience, safety, and entertainment features for this trim’s price of $34,330 MSRP* (2WD, 6-Speed Automatic).
- Ease-of-Access: In addition to a 10-Way Power Adjustable Driver’s Seat, the Honda Pilot’s EX trim features One-Touch 2nd-Row Seats. These convenient components can create a clear path to the third row of seating with nothing but the press of a button.
- Blind-Spot Information System: Keeping track of the vehicles in your periphery has never been an easy task, but those who opt for this upgrade will find it a whole lot easier. This model supports its driver with a standard with a Blind-Spot Information System and a Rear Cross Traffic Monitor.
- Display Audio Touch-Screen: The EX’s Display Audio touch-screen uses customizable button tiles, hard keys and a volume knob to maximize the value of your entertainment and convenience features. Starting in this trim, technologies like Apple CarPlay and Android Auto also number among the former.
Honda Pilot EX-L
Comfort comes standard in the well-appointed Pilot EX-L. This trim is available for $37,760 MSRP* (2WD, 6-Speed Automatic).
- Leather-Trimmed Interior: Starting in this trim level, the Pilot’s normally cloth-coated interior components are replaced by features that will help you stop and take stock of the little things. Leather-Trimmed Seats and a Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel both come standard here.
- CabinTalk: Honda’s innovative CabinTalk feature becomes available at this trim level, and here, it enables you to reach any passengers using headphones by sending your voice over their speakers. Starting in the Elite trim, you’ll be able to perform the same function using the Pilot’s speaker system, so you can easily alert the whole cabin when you need to make an announcement.
- Power Tailgate: Loading and unloading cargo becomes a whole lot easier when you don’t have to stop, unlock, and open your tailgate by hand. With the Pilot’s EX-L upgrade, you’ll be able to open or close your vehicle’s fifth door with your key fob. Touring and Elite trims gain an additional Hands-Free Access feature.
Honda Pilot Touring
Top technology features cover every inch of the Pilot’s Touring trim, which is priced at $42,520 MSRP* (2WD, 9-Speed Automatic).
- Rear-Entertainment System: A standard Rear-Entertainment System makes the Pilot’s third row of seating the perfect place for easily-distracted passengers. When your friends and family members are taking advantage of this Blu-Ray compatible device, you’ll be free to focus on the things that really matter.
- 590-Watt Premium Audio System: Getting more out of every mile is easy when your audio system leaves nothing to be desired. The Pilot’s Touring trim features a system with 10-speakers, powered by 590 watts, and those who upgrade one step further to the Elite trim will also enjoy Multi-Zone Audio technology.
- 9-Speed Automatic Transmission: Although last year’s Pilot also offered a 9-speed Automatic Transmission in its upper level trims, this year’s version has been fine-tuned for superior performance. Every model with this transmission—that is, the Touring and Elite trim levels—also receives Idle Stop, which increases your efficiency in the city.
Honda Pilot Elite
The standard features in the Honda Pilot’s Elite trim level will make every drive into a trip you can remember! This high-end model is priced at $48,020 MSRP* (AWD, 9-Speed Automatic).
- Wireless Phone Charger: The Pilot’s Wireless Phone Charger makes it easy to keep a full charge on all your handheld devices. Simply place your compatible phone down on this no-slide charging panel and let the Pilot take care of the rest.
- Heated and Ventilated Interior Features: Every first and second row seat in the Honda Pilot has been outfitted with perforated leather, and both rows also offer 3-level seat-heating. The Driver’s and Front Passenger’s Seat both offer 3-level ventilation as well.
- Convenience and Visibility: Every Elite model includes Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers, Led Front Row Map Lights, Illuminated Beverage Holders, Auto-Dimming, Power-Folding Side Mirrors, and last but not least, a Panoramic Roof.
Test Drive Your Favorite Honda Pilot Trim Today!
Getting everything you desire out of your next vehicle is easy when you work with the experts at your local Central Illinois Honda Dealer. Each of the 2019 Honda Pilot’s trim levels is offering a stunning array of standard features, and once you’ve seen our current offers, you’ll understand why folks have been so eager to get behind the wheel! Contact us today to schedule your test drive.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $995.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.