Need Help Choosing Between 2019 Honda Ridgeline Configurations?
Honda nameplates have a reputation for providing top-tier features as standard, and the Honda Ridgeline is no exception. Even the entry-level RT includes the innovative Dual-Action Tailgate and In-Bed Trunk, plus the following amenities:
- Eco-Assist™ System
- Push Button Start
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®
- USB Audio Interface
- 60/40 Split Lift-Up Rear Seat with Underseat Storage
- Seven-Speaker Sound System
- 18-Inch Alloy Wheels
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines
You’ll also get an Integrated Class III Trailer Hitch for up to 3,500 lbs. of towing and Intelligent Traction Management with Snow mode to drive through adverse weather conditions without a hitch.
The Sport upgrades features found as standard with the RT, and it immediately stands out from the crowd thanks to dynamic exterior styling elements, including:
- 18-inch Gray Painted Alloy Wheels
- Black Painted Exterior Trim
- Fog Lights
- Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control: Adjust the temperature differently between driver, front passenger, and rear passengers.
- Smart Entry: Have the vehicle unlock automatically as you approach.
- Remote Engine Start: Activate your engine from afar to have the interior warm and inviting before you climb in.
The Sport is also the first Honda Ridgeline trim level available with Intelligent Variable Torque Management™ (i-VTM4) AWD and a Heavy-Duty Transmission Cooler.
The Honda Ridgeline RTL stands on exclusive 18-inch machine-finished alloy wheels, with further exterior features including:
- Power Sliding Rear Window
- Acoustic Windshield
- Available Heated Power Side Mirrors
There’s even a one-touch power moonroof to bring in panoramic views and fresh country air. However, the RTL truly comes into its own when you check out interior comfort features:
- Leather-Trimmed Seats: Relax into supple leather seating for first-class comfort.
- 10-Way Power Driver’s Seat: Adjust your driver’s seat to perfectly support your body.
- Heated Front Seats: Activate your heated front seats to stay warm during the dead of winter.
Where the RTL focuses on comfort features, the RTL-T prioritizes onboard technology. Upgrades include:
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™: Offers state-of-the-art graphics, HD Digital Traffic, predictive local search, and lane guidance split screen for road signs and exits.
- Display Audio Touchscreen: The sweeping 8-inch touchscreen can integrate with your smartphone using Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ software.
- Honda LaneWatch™: Plays a live feed of your blind-spot area to help with safer lane changes.
Further Honda Ridgeline RTL-T features include:
- Smart Entry with Walk Away Auto Lock®
- Two 2nd-Row 2.5-Amp USB Charging Ports
- Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror
The RTL-E enhances peace of mind by providing Intelligent Variable Torque Management™ (i-VTM4) AWD and the following driver assistance features as standard:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™)
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Blind Spot Information System
- Cross Traffic Monitor
Audiophiles will enjoy the 540-watt premium audio system as they drive and the cool truck bed audio system while parked. Further features include:
- LED Headlights with Auto-On/Off
- Auto High-Beam Headlights
- Front and Rear Body-Colored Parking Sensors
- 150-Watt/400-Watt Truck Bed Power Outlet
- Heated Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Two-Position Driver Seat Memory
As you might expect, the Black Edition is designed for drivers who desire a top of the line truck with darkly alluring style.
- Black Edition Exterior Trim
- Black Edition Leather Interior
- 18-inch Black Alloy Wheels
- Red Ambient LED Lighting
As with the RTL-E, the Intelligent Variable Torque Management™ (i-VTM4) AWD system and Heavy-Duty Transmission Cooler come fitted as standard.