Honda Introduces HondaTrue Used Vehicle Program
The HondaTrue Used program is an extension of its already certified Honda pre-owned program which typically carries vehicles up to 3 or 4 years old. This new label of used cars will include well-functioning models up to 10 years old. The goal is to make one of the most dependable cars on the road even more accessible to first-time buyers or anyone who has never owned a Honda.
Ideally, drivers can graduate from HondaTrue Used to a newer certified pre-owned vehicle and eventually purchase a brand new Honda vehicle in the future. Soon, auto dealerships will list their inventory of Honda models by these three tiers. So what can drivers expect from a HondaTrue Used car versus a CPO vehicle?
HondaTrue Used & CPO Programs at Our Honda Dealers in Illinois
When it comes down to it, the main difference is the condition of vehicle aesthetics. The new extended program's primary focus is to continue delivering mechanically sound, safe cars that can be driven daily. The HondaTrue Used inventory of vehicles doesn't have a mileage requirement so long as they meet Honda standards during an inspection. Hondas are known for their lasting ability, and HondaTrue Used is a way for drivers to recognize a quality vehicle when they see one.
What HondaTrue Used Vehicles Include:
- 100-day, or 5,000-mile limited warranty on the powertrain and non-powertrain equipment
- 3-day or 300-mile exchange policy for another Honda
- A free oil change during the first year, or 12,000 miles
- Trip-interruption reimbursement
- Emergency roadside assistance for the duration of the initial warranty, including tire changes, fuel delivery, battery services, and more
- Complimentary 90-day SiriusXM trial
Curious drivers are invited to come into the closest Honda dealership to you with questions regarding the new HondaTrue Used program and get a closer look at our available certified used Honda models. We're always happy to help.