The 2018 Honda Civic Sedan Trim Levels Are Impressing Drivers
Standard Comfort and Convenience
The Honda Civic “has become the benchmark for the compact class,” according to Kelley Blue Book. And that excellence is apparent from the start with the entry-level LX model. Priced at just $18,940 MSRP for 6MT models,* it includes a long list of features and equipment not found on many comparable models.
- Automatic Climate Control
- 12-Volt Power Outlet
- Cruise Control
- Headlights-On Reminder
- Electronic Remote Trunk Release
- Rear-Window Defroster with Timer
- Illuminated Steering Wheel–Mounted Controls
Standard Entertainment and Connectivity
The LX also includes entertainment features and ways to stay safely connected while behind the wheel. And with hands-free technology and a feature that automatically lowers the audio volume when the Civic slows down, drivers can keep their hands on the wheel and their attention on the road.
- 160-Watt Audio System with 4 Speakers
- 5-Inch Color LCD Screen
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink and Streaming Audio
- Speed-Sensitive Volume Control
The Civic Sedan has a deep commitment to safety with standard safety features present on every model. These features help ensure the Civic Sedan is clearly visible to other drivers on the road, comes to a complete stop more quickly in an emergency, and keeps good tractive control no matter what the road conditions might be.
- Vehicle Stability Assist with Traction Control
- Anti-Lock Braking System
- Electronic Brake Distribution
- Brake Assist
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera
Honda Sensing is a package of driver-assistance technology features that helps drivers see more, do more, and drive more safely on the road. The suite is available starting with the entry-level LX model and is standard on the Touring model.
- Forward Collision Warning – Sensors detect when an oncoming vehicle is dangerously approaching the Civic Sedan and will warn the driver to take swift action.
- Lane Departure Warning – If the Civic Sedan begins to sway out of its lane on the highway, this system will warn the driver to correct the steering.
- Collision Mitigation Braking System – If the driver fails to respond to the Forward Collision Warning, this system can engage the brakes in order to mitigate any impact.
- Road Departure Mitigation System – If the Civic Sedan rolls over lane lines and road markings, this system can help correct the steering to prevent the Civic from going off the road.
- Lane Keeping Assist System – If the Civic Sedan sways out of its lane on the highway without a signal change, this system nudges the steering to bring the Civic back to the center of the lane.
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow – Drivers select the desired speed and distance interval with the vehicle ahead, and this system balances between them, keeping the Civic within the natural flow of traffic.
For drivers who want more features and equipment that add comfort, convenience, and technology, the EX is a model option to consider. It comes with a standard continuously variable transmission and is priced at just $21,340 MSRP,* adding upgrades and additions to the equipment list with features including:
- Honda LaneWatch
- Heated Body-Colored Power Side Mirrors
- One-Touch Power Moonroof with Tilt Feature
- Smart Entry with Walk Away Auto Lock
- Variable Intermittent Windshield Wipers
- Push-Button Start
- 180-Watt Audio System with 8 Speakers
- 7-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen with Customizable Feature Settings
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto Integration
- Pandora Compatibility
- SMS Text Message Function
The EX-T is a mid-level model that’s priced at $21,700 MSRP for 6MT models.* In addition to a more powerful turbocharged engine, this trim adds more luxurious amenities and materials. Inside the EX-T, drivers can expect to find:
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control System
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Leather-Wrapped Shift Knob
- Fog Lights
- Body-Colored Decklid Spoiler
- Heated Front Seats
The EX-L is priced at $24,000 MSRP* and comes with a standard CVT. In addition to the features from the previous trim levels, the EX-L also includes:
- Driver’s Seat with 8-Way Power Adjustment
- Leather-Trimmed Seats
- Available Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System with Voice Recognition
- Automatic Dimming Rearview Mirror
At the top of the lineup is the Touring model, priced at $26,800 MSRP.* It offers drivers the most comfort and safety features with a cabin that is luxurious, stylish, and high-tech. In addition to bringing Honda Sensing and the navigation system to its list of standard equipment, the Touring also features:
- Heated Power Side Mirrors with Integrated LED Turn Indicators
- Rain-Sensing Variable Intermittent Windshield Wipers
- LED Headlights with Auto-On/Off (Low and High Beam)
- Front Passenger’s Seat with 4-Way Power Adjustment
- 450-Watt Premium Audio System with 10 Speakers, Including Subwoofer
Test Drive Today
Find out more information on the 2018 Honda Civic Sedan by contacting us or visiting your nearest Central Illinois Honda Dealer. Explore current offers and sit behind the wheel for a test drive toady.
* MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $895.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.