2018 Honda Fit Technology Is Groundbreaking
Comfort and Convenience
When you spend as much time inside your vehicle as most Americans do, you’ll want to make sure that the interior is able to remain comfortable and that the features you need are always readily accessible. A few tech features responsible for making this possible include:
- Push-Button Start – Spend more time driving and less time searching through your bag for your keys with this keyless engine start system.
- Remote Fuel Filler Door Release – Never spend more time than absolutely necessary at the gas station with the assistance of this quick-opening remote fuel tank door release mechanism.
- Seating – The Fit ensures that passengers are able to stay comfortable with luxurious additions like heated and leather-trimmed front seats.
- Air Conditioning with Air-Filtration System – Keep the air in your car fresh, even when the windows are up, with some help from this air-conditioning system with built-in air filtration.
- Adaptive Cruise Control – By setting following speeds and adapting to the flow of traffic, this system is the perfect way to make long drives more relaxing.
The first place people’s minds go when they think of technology is media. The 2018 Honda Fit makes sure that drivers are thoroughly satisfied with their ability to stay connected, entertained, and informed. Features working to secure this satisfaction include:
- SMS Text Messaging – The Fit is equipped with Bluetooth and voice-recognition technology that allows passengers to receive, read, and send text messages without looking away from the road.
- 7-Inch Display Audio – Access the apps, music, and people you need easily on the Fit’s large high-resolution WGVA electrostatic touchscreen with customizable feature settings.
- Satellite-Linked Navigation System – Always be on time with built-in features like voice recognition, Honda HD Digital Traffic, and HD digital radio.
- Apple CarPlayand Android Auto – Stay connected to your iPhone or Android device and remotely access and control phone apps, music, and more.
- SiriusXM Radio – Only listen to the music you want to hear with control over your listening preferences.
Security and Safety
Another important way technology rears its head is in providing a safer and more secure driving experience. Innovative safety systems and driver-assistance features are just a few of the ways technology makes driving safer. Check out a few of these features and systems below:
- Honda LaneWatch – Switching lanes is much easier now with the Honda LaneWatch system—a system capable of displaying the lane next to you on your display touchscreen, allowing you to make informed lane changes.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System – Stay on top of automotive maintenance with the TPMS, which is equipped to keep you informed when your tires start to reach unsafe pressure levels.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera – This camera allows drivers to take control over their safety by giving them three different angles from which to view the vehicle’s rear end.
- Collision Mitigation Braking System – Strategically placed sensors around the vehicle help to determine if the vehicle is too close to the one in front of it, and applying the brakes if necessary to minimize the damage of an impending collision.
Your 2018 Honda Fit Is Waiting at Central Illinois Honda Dealers
Technology is amazing and continually shows how it is able to be useful in various ways. A clear example of this at work is within the walls of the 2018 Honda Fit; however, there’s more to this compact car than that. Take the Fit for a spin today at your local Central Illinois Honda Dealers location, or contact us online to learn more about scheduling a test drive, current offers, or financing. We can’t wait to assist you!