The Technology Features of the 2018 Honda HR-V
Standard Comfort and Convenience Features
The entry-level LX starts the model lineup on the right foot with more technology features that some drivers might associate with higher trim levels or a higher price tag. But the HR-V brings a robust collection of technology to an affordable price point. A look inside the cabin
will include comfort and convenience technology features that include:
- Cruise Control – Select your desired speed on the road and cruise control does the rest without any more input from the driver.
- 12-Volt Power Outlet – Charge up your devices with the convenience of power outlets at your fingertips.
- Rear-Window Defroster – See clearly through the rear window, no matter the weather or temperature outside.
- Illuminated Steering Wheel –Mounted Controls – Control the audio, temperature, and more without having to take your hands off the wheel.
Standard Audio and Connectivity
The LX also has an impressive array of audio and connectivity features so everyone inside can stay entertained and connected while on the road, no matter how long the journey.
- 160-Watt Audio System with 4 Speakers – With crystal-clear sound, this system lets you crank up your favorite song, album, or podcast.
- 5-Inch Color LCD Screen – Have the controls right at your fingertips and intuitively navigate through audio, temperature, and other settings.
- MP3/ Auxiliary Input Jack – Hook up MP3 players or other devices to gain access to your favorite content.
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink and Streaming Audio – Sync up your devices via Bluetooth without having to take your hands off the wheel.
- Speed-Sensitive Volume Control – When the HR-V slows down, as in a merging situation, the audio volume will automatically soften so drivers can concentrate.
EX Comfort and Convenience
The next model above the entry-level LX is the EX model, which adds more technology and upgrades some of the equipment found on the LX. Car and Driver
says that the “HR-V’s mid-level EX trim represents the best value” thanks in part to its feature and equipment list at a still-affordable price.
- Smart Entry – Gain access to the HR-V fast without having to rummage for your keys in your pockets or bags.
- Automatic Climate Control with Electronic Touchscreen – Make the HR-V the most comfortable temperature for everyone inside.
- Honda LaneWatch – A camera mounted on the passenger-side mirror allows drivers to see up to four times more in their blind spot than using the mirrors alone.
- Push-Button Start – Leave your keys in your pocket or bag and start the engine of the HR-V with the simple touch of a button.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Dynamic Guidelines – Back in and out of tight spaces much more easily with dynamic guidelines to direct you.
EX Entertainment and Connectivity
The EX also adds more audio and connectivity features. With a better sound system, a larger touchscreen interface, and more, the EX takes a sophisticated approach to technology equipment inside.
- 180-Watt Audio System with 6 Speakers
- 7-Inch Display Audio with High-Resolution Touchscreen with Customizable Feature Settings
- Pandora Compatibility
- SMS Text Message Function
EX-L Navi Technology
At the top of the line is the EX-L Navi model, which offers drivers the most technology inside the HR-V. The aptly named model comes equipped with a navigation system that helps drivers arrive at their destination easily and with no stress. This is the model for tech-savvy drivers, offering desirable equipment that can help make life go a little more smoothly, such as:
Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror
Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System with Voice Recognition
Sirius XM Radio
Test Drive Today
Find out more information on the 2018 Honda HR-V and its collection of technology features by visiting your nearest Central Illinois Honda Dealer. Explore current offers and financing options, and contact us for a test drive today.