Kelley Blue Book’s recent round of Best Buy Awards confirms what many of our friends and neighbors already knew! As far as the drivers of Central Illinois are concerned, the vehicles produced by Honda are some the best cars to buy. Whether you’re looking for a family-ready minivan or on the hunt for a next-generation hybrid model, you’re sure to find what you’re looking for when you choose Honda.
In order to determine the best cars to buy in each vehicle segment, the experts at Kelley Blue Book analyzed power, performance, efficiency, standard features, resale value, and even five-year cost-to-own estimates! The 2018 Honda Civic, the 2018 Honda CR-V, the 2018 Honda Pilot, the 2018 Honda Clarity Plug-In Hybrid, the 2018 Honda Odyssey, and the 2018 Honda Accord came out on top in seven of the 12 comparisons.
- Honda Civic: The 2018 Honda Civic is in a league of its own, offering numerous different model types, a wide range of standard features, efficient engine options, and plenty of passenger volume.
- Honda CR-V: The CR-V’s efficiency and interior space make it one of the most flexible vehicles on the market. Thanks to its low price and segment-leading dependability, it easily won out in the contest for small SUVs.
- Honda Pilot: This three-row SUV took home its segment award thanks to a high resale value and five-year cost-to-own estimates, but of course, these weren’t the only elements that set it apart. The powerful but easily handled Pilot comes equipped with tons of entertainment and tech features.
- Honda Clarity Plug-in Hybrid: Beginning on December 1st, the all-new Clarity Plug-in Hybrid will become available in Central Illinois. As the writers at KBB tell it, this dependable and energetic sedan feels just as good to drive as any of its gasoline-powered competitors.
- Honda Odyssey: There’s no minivan quite like the Odyssey, which offers dozens of entertainment, technology, and convenience features across its available trim levels. Its drivetrain fosters one of the smoothest touring experiences that KBB’s evaluators have ever experienced, and Honda Sensing comes standard in all but the baseline LX.
- Honda Accord: The new Accord won KBB’s award for the best midsize car, but that’s not its only achievement this time around. Its efficiency, power, safety features, and creature comforts made it KBB’s 2018 Overall Best Buy, too!*
Get Behind the Wheel!
Now that you’ve got a sense of why these Honda models deserve to be called the best cars to buy, it’s time to take your favorite for a test drive at a local Central Illinois Honda Dealer! Contact us today to learn more about our current offers and financing options before scheduling your visit.
*For more information, visit Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.